Parent Teacher Association Meeting & EGM
Meeting Held: Tuesday 2nd April 2019 at 7.00pm
Please find below a brief update on the items discussed and actions taken. If you require any further information please contact the PTA on [email protected]
- EGM for ratification of Constitution (7.00pm)
- Constitution ratified by 12 attendees. 1 parent outside of the PTA committee attended the ratification meeting. Parents attendance and participation is always welcomed for PTA events.
- Discussion on a number of queries regarding the A number of educate together schools were reviewed and compared with respect to their quorum, and we compare very favourably to them.
- Minutes of PTA Meeting held in March 2019 reviewed and approved
- Treasure’s Update:
- Art Day 14th June Update
- Work is well under way, and all the orders are in. There will be one volunteer break, and Art Day will finish at 1.20. We really need MORE VOLUNTEERS please! Help is needed for set up, stalls, and clean up. Contact your class rep if you would like to participate on the day.
- STEAM Committee Update
- The stem committee is continuing to work hard and looking at different avenues to allow children participate in stem activities. Examining options for using Website to communicate opportunities outside school for parents to access STEAM events.
- School Photos
- Feedback from some parents about cost and inability to pick across sibling options. To be examined for next year.
- Feedback from Teaching staff was very positive about professionalism of the provider.
- 2019 Autumn Fare Update
- Planning has started, and an initial meeting was held on the 11th. Parents in 1st class, we really need more volunteers to help run the event, please contact Stephanie and Niambh. All volunteers welcomed.