For the month of October our school took part in the Tour of Europe challenge.
We measured the distance of a lap around the school, the yard and the basketball court. Each class ran laps each day and kept an account of how far they ran. We totted up the total each week and altoghether we managed to run 1,563km!
Here are the amazing European landmarks we managed to reach!
• Big Ben (London) 464km
• Mannekin Pis (Brussels) 777km
• The Eiffel Tower (Paris) 778km
• Vienna State Opera (Vienna) 1045km
• The Little Mermaid (Copenhagen) 1240km
• Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Madrid) 1447km
• Prague Castle (Prague) 1463km
• Blue Lagoon (Grindavik) 1491km
Well done everyone!