Dear Parents and Guardians/A Thuismitheoirí agus a Chaomhnóirí,
We had a lovely launch of our Gratitude Bench this morning. It’s located among the trees along the forest path. Thanks to the two strapping parents who helped put in position this morning. Well done to the children who participated fully and beautifully in a little gathering in memory of their parents.
Sports Day & Active Flag
Have a look at all the fun we had on our Sport’s Days here. You may be able to spot your child in some of the pictures!
Please also take a look at our Active Flag update: here.
Click here to see some Work of the Week
Marathon Families – Marathon kids Ireland
Our sports partnership officer would like to highlight a 7-day programme that will see participants walking/jogging shorter distances each day of the week over 8 weeks to complete the entire 42km. The 7-day programme is ideal for people starting their fitness journey; we’d encourage you to walk/jog the distances each day.
- Art Day is on 18th June 2021.
- 6th Class Graduation on 22nd June.
- Pride Parade on 23rd June.
- Last day of this Academic Year is Friday, 25th June 2021 at 12pm.
- Start date back after Summer Break is Wednesday 1st September 2021.
- Send items to Oisín for his newsletter.
Frása na Seachtaine: “Cad atá uait? Tá uachtar reoite agam” – “What do you want? I want an ice-cream”